There are many ways people are doing to introduce their product or business to the International world. And one of the most effective way and many people interested in by following the International Trade Show Exhibits.
Besides the obvious contracts like languages and logistic issues, visitor maybe higher level executives who spend considerable time at your booth and possible even discuss contracts. Following is an outline of preparation you have to do to follow the International trade show exhibits :
Selecting the trade show
Research trade show in your target market, be sure to select an appropriate export market for your product identifying appropriate consumer demand, acceptable taxes/tariff and distribution channels.
Analyze appropriate trade shows, The establishment of clear objectives for before, during and after the show is crucial to successful exhibiting. Objective should include specific, measurable goals around :
Pre-show promotion :giveaways, contests, videos, presentations, hospitality, etc.
Booth management :staffing, language, etc.
Potential client :introductions, scheduled meetings, etc.
After the trade show
- Create the database of contact, deviding them into categories. Use this categories to separate the best leads from the not so good ones.
- Send a follow up mailer immediately after or during the show.
- Send a handwritten card to your best leads. Asking if their received the follow up and if they need the further information. Follow this with a phone call, email or fax with the product information of your company.
- Set automated reminders for yourself to follow up on leads as appropriate.
- Track your success. Note your successes or failure for the future shows. The average return on investment of 5-10% may not be evident until up to a year after the trade show.
There are a few types of trade show exhibits / displays.Below is the common types :
Table top displays
table top display are just like the exhibits, except they fit on top of a table. They came in panel systems, pop ups, banner stands, etc. Typically easy to set up and require a little to no on site support labor.
Event table covers come in a variety of shapes and colors. They can be printed in any rich colors and you can add your logo. Used at trade fairs, job fairs,convention, in stores and other events.
And many other types of trade show exhibits such as :portable display, pipe and dripe, etc.
directors chairs are made from hardwood usually and have been used in the film industry for 100 years. Trade show used them for seating because logos can be silk screened onto them.
There are five important reasons for exhibitors to deploy a display at a given trade show, such as :
- To sell
- To launch
- To correct a misconception
- To create an impression